꧁𓊈𒆜🅹🅸🅾🆃🆅🆅🅸🅽🅴🅴𒆜𓊉꧂We will talk in detail about Top International News today. We will tell you about 20 headlines related to some international news, which can prove to be very special and informative for you.
List of today’s international news –
1. Sequence of Unity connected to the rail network, PM Modi will flag off 8 trains today, many cities will be connected to Kevariya railway station.
2. Rahul Gandhi, who attended the meeting of the Parliamentary Consultative Committee, Rahul Gandhi fired questions in the presence of the foreign minister, America asked strategy on China.
3. Joint Farmers’ Front meeting to be held at 1:00 pm today regarding farmers, discussion on the strategy for the tenth round of discussion between Yogi government and farmers.
4. CM Mamta’s MP Shatabdi Roy said TMC, who have problems, keep the matter within the party instead of finding alternatives.
5. Amit Shah, scared of rebellion by BJP leaders in Karnataka, will complete a 5-year tenure in the drama of the BJP government and then return to power.
6. Congress tightens the Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections, party leaders will take out Ekta Yatra in the state today, party leaders will give a message of solidarity.
7. Maharashtra government ban vaccination, technical fault in Covid app, the government will decide on vaccination on January 19.
8. Blood flow havoc in 9 districts of Maharashtra; Poultry birds continue to kill in Madhya Pradesh Chhattisgarh; Central government appeals to states to remove the ban on poultry.
9. Death NCR: Many trains were canceled due to the cold fog in North India.
10. On the third day of the fourth Test match between India and Australia, Team India, who are in trouble, have fallen 6 wickets so far.
11. Widen who declares 100 million Americans to be vaccinated in 100 days, warden to take charge as US President on January 20
12. Global Times fires with advice from Brahma Chellani on Tibet, threatens Kashmir Sikkim Chinese newspaper said if India changes the situation, Sikkim will not accept.
13. Britain will impose a threat on the new virus of Brazil virus banned on all travel corridors, United Kingdom PM Boris Johnson said that any person coming to Britain from other countries will have to show proof of free.
14. Now Finland, Netherlands Pfizer’s Corona Vaccine Side Effects Questioned 23 people died in Norway after Pfizer’s vaccine.
15. US Department of Foreign Affairs issued a fac sheet about Wuhan Institute of Biology, said China Army’s puppet is Buchan’s Virology Institute, supported in intelligence project.
16. Prices of aviation fuel ATF( Aviation Turbine Fuel )increased by 3%. There is no change in the prices of petrol and diesel. There is the fourth increase from 1 December 2020.
17. HDFC Bank’s third-quarter net profit increased by 14.63%, profit reached Rs 8760 crore. HDFC bank’s total income rose to Rs 37522 crores. Newspaper publishers demand the removal of customs duty by 30% in 18.3 months, the industry completely affected by the epidemic.
19. Petition of CAT in the Supreme Court against WhatsApp’s new loyalty policy, Kat said that the Center should issue guidelines
20. Petrol price may reach $60 in Delhi, the price of crude oil can reach $60, the highest level for the last 11 months.